There are a variety of opportunities to help out at the Festival, including:
- Setting up at the Expo Center on Wednesday evening and/or Thursday morning/afternoon/evening (hanging flags, signs, covering tables….)
- Breaking down at the Expo Center on Sunday evening (beginning at 5:00 p.m.)
- Selling tickets on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday
- Staffing craft booths temporarily (to allow vendors working alone to take a quick break) on Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday
- Keeping the food court clean
- Selling food tokens
Shifts for selling tickets, staffing craft booths and selling food tokens are Friday 5:00 – 8:00 pm. Saturday 10:00 am – 12:30 pm, 12:30 – 3:00 pm, 3:00 to 6 pm. Sunday 10:00 am – 12:30 pm, 12:30 – 3:00 pm, 3:00 to 5 pm. This is a great opportunity to spend time volunteering with friends or family members and get to know your community. Plus you get to enjoy the Festival on the day you volunteer for free!